The Prescription Drug Transparency and Affordability Council, established in HB 166, is tasked with providing recommendations to the General Assembly, Governor DeWine, and the Joint Medicaid Oversight Committee regarding Ohio's best path forward for issues such as prescription drug price transparency, affordable payment models, and health care efficiency. The council is required to submit its report by June 30.
- Matt Damschroder, Director, Ohio Department of Administrative Services
- Dr. Amy Acton, Director, Ohio Department of Health
- Maureen Corcoran, Director, Ohio Department of Medicaid
- Lori Criss, Director, Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Stephanie McCloud, Administrator, Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation
- Steve Ferris, Discount Drug Mart
- Ryan Augsburger, Ohio Manufacturers’ Association
- Holly L. Pendell, National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- James Flynn, Managing Partner, Bricker & Eckler
- Latoya Peterson, Associate State Director for Advocacy, AARP
- Mark Totman, Vice President, International Union of Operating Engineers
- The Honorable Christina Muryn, Mayor of Findlay, Ohio
- Pat Tiberi, President and CEO, Ohio Business Roundtable
Meetings are held from 10 a.m. to noon in the Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation's Neil Schultz Conference Center, 2nd Floor, 30 W. Spring St., Columbus, 43215.
- Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2020: Welcome and general overview
In line with Governor Mike DeWine’s Executive Order regarding public health and safety, the Prescription Drug Transparency and Affordability Advisory Council meeting scheduled for April 1 is canceled. An updated meeting schedule will be posted on this site once it becomes available.
To subscribe to receive notices regarding the meetings, email Mariah Halleck at Mariah.Halleck@das.ohio.gov.