Web Content Viewer
African-American man wrapping injured hand with gauze

Workplace Injury Labor Management Approved Provider Committee (WILMAPC)

The Workplace Injury Labor Management Approved Provider Committee (WILMAPC) oversees the Provider Panel, consisting of eligible approving providers for workers’ compensation claims involving Salary Continuation and Occupational Injury Leave. 


The WILMAPC Provider Panel consists of medical providers that are certified by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC) and are eligible to be approving providers for Salary Continuation and Occupational Injury Leave claims.

Providers interested in joining the WILMAPC Provider Panel can apply by contacting WILMAPC at 614-466-0570 or das.ocbinfo@das.ohio.gov.

WILMAPC Provider Panel members must:

  • Be one of the seven approving provider types as recognized by the Ohio BWC:
    • MD, DO, DC, DDS, DPM, PhD, DM.
  • Be certified with BWC.
  • Treat/bill in at least five worker’s compensation claims within the year preceding the date of application to join the panel.
  • Pass a preliminary scoring assessment (based on the workers’ compensation claims in the previous year).  The provider’s preliminary assessment score must be equal to or greater than the average of the existing panel members scoring in the Opportunity to Improve category.

Provider Appeal

Providers appealing their performance score must file the appeal with WILMAPC. 

Injured Workers

State of Ohio agency employees who were injured on the job and would like to utilize the Salary Continuation or Occupational Injury Leave benefits must adhere to the requirements for filing these claims:

  • Follow your agency’s accident reporting guidelines.
  • Fill out and submit an Injury/Illness Form, ADM 4303.
  • File a worker’s compensation claim with your agency or your agency’s Managed Care Organization within 20 days of the date of injury.
  • Visit an approved physician on the WILMAPC Provider Panel for diagnosis and treatment (use the Approving Provider Search Portal).
  • Submit supportive medical information by having the treating WILMAPC panel provider complete the BWC MEDCO14 Physician’s Report of Work Ability form.

For more information regarding workers’ compensation please visit the Benefits Administration web site.