Fitness that fits your life
Feeling unmotivated, too busy, or not sure where to start when it comes to working out? Wellbeats can help — it’s an easy-to-use fitness and well-being benefit that you can access anytime, anywhere. It includes personalized features, goal-based workout plans, work breaks and more.
Wellbeats demo and tutorial videos
Ready to get started?
Go directly to Wellbeats and log in or follow these steps on The Hub:
- Visit das.ohio.gov/wellness and click The Hub tile to get started.
- Choose the Programs tab. From the navigation menu, select View all.
- Choose the Wellbeats program that aligns with your goals and select Start Now to begin.
- Accept the Terms of Service & confirm and/or update the email address associated with your Wellbeats account.
- You’ll be directed to Wellbeat’s site where you can stream a class, take a fit test, or enroll in a challenge.
Download and use the Wellbeats app
- Log into your Virgin Pulse account via app.
- Navigate to Programs and search "Wellbeats."
- Click Start Now.
- When prompted, enter the email address associated with your Wellbeats account (not Virgin Pulse account).
If you are inactive on a device for 21 or more days, you will need to re-authenticate your account by accessing Wellbeats through Virgin Pulse.
Fitness Classes and Channels
Wellbeats offers 30 channels and hundreds of virtual fitness classes with something for every age, stage, and ability. Filters make it easy to find exactly what you’re looking for. Choose from Tutorial, Basic and a variety of other classes 1–60 minutes in length.
Goal-based challenges provide you a road map to reaching your fitness goals. Each plan is two to eight weeks and guides you through daily workouts. Available plans include Lose Weight, Build Strength, Get Fit and more.
You can benchmark and track your results with Wellbeat’s Fit Tests. These 10-20-minute workouts incorporate timed activities from our various classes.
Get rewarded for making healthy decisions! Complete 20 Wellbeats class play minutes (20 times per month). Employees and spouses can each earn $10.