During the private biometric screening, a health professional will collect measurements, including height and weight. A sample of your blood will be taken to determine your cholesterol and glucose levels, triglycerides and other factors that can lead to lifestyle-related health complications. The biometric screening does not test for illicit drugs, HIV/AIDS or hepatitis. The results are not shared with your employer.
Get an on-site screening at a State of Ohio workplace or at a Quest Patient Service Center. There is no fee when going to the Quest Patient Service Center. At the Quest Patient Service Center, the exam is conducted via a venipuncture blood draw.
Here is how to schedule a screening:
On-Site Biometric Screening at a
On-Site Biometric Screening at a
Go to the Biometric Screening scheduler in one click or via The Hub:
Go to the Quest Biometric Screening scheduler in one click or via The Hub:
Should a patient service center facility be marked as, "Walk-in only," please note you STILL NEED TO REGISTER as a walk-in on the Quest portal to prove eligibility in the Take Charge | Live Well program. You will need to show a photo ID when you walk in.
Access the Physician Form in one click or visit The Hub:
- Go to join.VirginPulse.com/StateOfOhio.
- In the top menu bar, click Programs (the hand icon).
- In the top menu, click View All.
- Scroll down to the Quest Physician Forms option and click Start Now.
Enrolled employees are eligible to receive a $150 reward and spouses can receive $100 for either completing a biometric screening or submitting a Physician Form.
In order for your form to be processed, it must meet all of these requirements:
- Laboratory results collected between June 1, 2022, and May 31, 2023.
- Signed by you where indicated in the Participant Signature box.
- Each box completed by your healthcare provider.
- Healthcare provider printed name and signature completed where indicated.
- Returned directly to Quest Diagnostics by May 31, 2023 (see below for how to submit the form).
When you schedule your biometric screening appointment with your provider, confirm he/she can perform all required measures. Forms that do not include results for all measures will not be processed. Required measures are: Height, weight, waist circumference, blood pressure, HDL, LDL, total cholesterol, triglycerides, and glucose.
You will need to fast for at least nine hours prior to your appointment.
Continue taking medication as directed and be sure to drink plenty of water.
You are responsible for paying any copays and/or fees related to the screening.
The form must be submitted to Quest as follows:
- Via fax to Quest Diagnostics at (855) 623-9355, or uploaded on your Quest profile that you used to download the form. You are responsible for ensuring your form contains all the above requirements and is returned by May 31, 2023.
- If your form is complete with the required risk factors and signatures, you will receive your results online in the Virgin Pulse platform, within 10 days. If you have not received your results within 10 days, please contact the Quest Blueprint for Wellness Customer Support Center at (855) 623-9355.
If you have any questions about the information, the form, or processing, contact Virgin Pulse at 833-977-2074.
IMPORTANT: Biometric screenings and Physician Forms need to be completed and submitted by May 31, 2023. Prior to submitting your Physician Form, please ensure all required information is accurate, completed in full and includes your signature and your physician's signature.
Virgin Pulse protects the confidentiality of your information in compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996, which prohibits anyone from receiving your personal health information without your permission. Virgin Pulse may provide the State of Ohio with collective data about its population as a whole, but not any individual health information. Virgin Pulse does not sell your information and is not a telemarketing service.