Get the Medical Treatment and Advice You Need Quicker for Minimal Cost
Don’t have time to go to the doctor? Bring the doctor to you with LiveHealth Online.
Visit with a doctor 24/7 using the new telehealth services.
Feeling under the weather? Don’t want to fight traffic to get to the doctor? Searching for care after hours? Without leaving your home, LiveHealth Online allows you to:
- Visit with a doctor through live video chat 24/7
- Select your choice of U.S. board-certified doctors from among those available at the time of service
Chat with a board-certified doctor. The doctor can assess your condition, recommend a treatment plan, and even prescribe basic medications (not narcotics or controlled substances) for pickup at a nearby pharmacy.
Visit with a licensed therapist or board-certified psychiatrist. When stress, anxiety, or depression occurs, talking with a therapist online may be the most convenient solution. In most cases, an appointment can be made to talk with a therapist in four days or less.
Save time and money. Download the free LiveHealth Online app on your mobile device to get the care you need by chatting with a doctor online for the following conditions and more:
- Cold and fever
- Sore throat
- Tooth pain
- Minor rash
- Skin infection
- Pink eye
With just a $10 copay for the Ohio Med PPO or Ohio Med NN (narrow network), or $59 for the Ohio Med HDHP, LiveHealth Online costs much less than a trip to an emergency room, an urgent care center, or even a walk-in clinic. Prices vary for behavioral health visits for Ohio Med HDHP members. ($80 for a therapist, $95 for a psychologist, $175 for an initial visit with a psychiatrist and $75 for follow-up visits).
LiveHealth Online Registration
Employees enrolled in the State of Ohio medical plan have been pre-registered in LiveHealth Online. To complete your registration:
- Beginning in the fall of 2019, employees enrolled in the State of Ohio medical plan at that time received and email from LiveHealth Online with login instructions indicating their username is their State of Ohio work email address.
- A second email from LiveHealth Online was sent with a temporary password.
- Enrolled employees should log in to LiveHealth Online using your username: your State work email address, and the temporary password that was sent to you.
For videos about how LiveHealth Online works and its benefits, visit LiveHealthOnline.com.
For life-threatening health situations, call 9-1-1 or go to an emergency room for immediate assessment and treatment.