The Office of Properties and Facilities preserves and maintains the State of Ohio’s substantial investment in real properties managed by the Ohio Department of Administrative Services (DAS). The Office of Properties and Facilities provides professional facility management services that support state government objectives and promotes innovation, high productivity, efficiency, employee satisfaction and a good public image. The office provides comprehensive property management services to large-scale office buildings, and other facilities managed by DAS; including: building management, contract and inventory management, maintenance, security and janitorial services.
The Office of Properties and Facilities provides facility management and/or security services to the following buildings throughout Ohio:
• 25 S. Front St., Columbus
• 4200 Surface Road, Columbus
• Frank J. Lausche State Office Building, 615 Superior Ave., Cleveland
• James A. Rhodes State Office Tower, 30 E. Broad St., Columbus
• North High Street Complex, 246 N. High St. and 35 E. Chestnut St., Columbus
• Ohio Governor’s Residence and Heritage Garden, 358 N. Parkview Ave., Bexley
• Oliver R. Ocasek Government Office Building, 161 S. High St., Akron
• State of Ohio Computer Center, 1320 Arthur E. Adams Drive, Columbus
• Vern Riffe Center for Government and the Arts, 77 S. High St., Columbus
Support Services Manager
4200 Surface Road
NORTHERN OHIO GROUP
Lausche State Office Bldg.