Check your Benefits Summary: login to myOhio.gov, click the Health and Benefits tab and click the Benefits Summary link.
• Enroll and/or make election changes from May 21 to June 1, 2018.
Ensure required proof of eligibility for your newly enrolled dependent(s) is submitted timely. Coverage will not be provided for dependents until the eligibility documentation is received and approved.
• Refer to the Eligibility Requirements Matrix.
• June 1 – Deadline for proof of eligibility in order for the newly added dependent(s) to be included on the medical and OptumRx ID cards effective July 1.
NOTE: Anthem and OptumRx do not include the names of dependents on the card(s)
• July 31 – Deadline for proof of eligibility changes; replacement medical ID cards will be generated.
Review your confirmation statement when it arrives by mail in late May/early June.
• Contact your human resources office before July 31 if any information on the confirmation letter is not correct.
Look for new medical ID cards to arrive by mail near the end of June.
• Contact your agency human resources office if any information on your ID card(s) is not correct.