The DAS Office of Learning and Professional Development (OLPD) is pleased to announce its new enterprise-wide course catalogue for January through March 2014!
Not only is our catalogue new and improved, we have some important announcements regarding our training:
- Because leadership skills are beneficial to employees at all levels of state government, all “LDR: Leaders-Dynamic Results” courses, formerly open only to exempt employees, are now available for bargaining unit employees as well!
- The Ohio Employee Assistance Program (OEAP) has joined DAS and integrated its training courses into the OLPD curriculum! In fact, OEAP is now offering six additional professional development courses for individuals:
1. Power of Humor (in the workplace)
2. Stress: Putting it to Rest
3. Workplace Violence Prevention for Supervisors
4. Dealing with Difficult People
5. Effective Communication
6. Management Conflict
- All OLPD and OEAP courses are now available in ELM! We are no longer using GoSignMeUp® to enroll in OLPD or OEAP courses.
- Learn It Ohio On-line, On-Demand Courses are part of OLPD’s catalogue! Designed specifically for State of Ohio information technology and exempt employees. Learn It Ohio online training opportunities include both books and videos from thousands of resources. Access a wealth of information 365/24/7 by visiting https://learnitohio.skillport.com/skillportfe/login.action.
Please give us a call or drop us an e-mail if you have questions about the services that we provide.
State Employee Training Opportunities (click the links below):
Employee Training Catalog January to March 2014
Register for classes now on myOhio's Enterprise Learning Management System (ELM)
Click this link for help in finding our courses in ELM
Important: The elective training courses in this catalog are brought to you by the Ohio Department of Administrative Services’ Office of Learning and Professional Development and are at no cost to you.