We invite you to explore our site and discover ways for you to continue your professional development. We proudly provide the State of Ohio employee with learning that:
- Is geared toward the wants and needs of the adult learner
- Matches competencies often required in both public and private organizations today
- Is structured to meet the needs of the organization and the public that we serve
- Engages you – learning that is challenging, interesting and fun
- Provides you with an environment that encourages you to try new skills on for size
- Gives you opportunities to learn from peers from different agencies throughout the State
- Emphasizes applying what you learn at your work place
Please give us a call or drop us an e-mail if you have questions about the services that we provide.
State Employee Training Opportunities (click the links below):
Employee Training Catalog April through June 2013.
Register for classes.
Important: The elective training courses in this catalog are brought to you by the Ohio Department of Administrative Services’ Office of Learning and Professional Development and are at no cost to you.
NEWS from Employee Development Fund (EDF) Program
Effective July 2013, the Department of Administrative Services’ Employee Development Funds (EDF) program is implementing a new system for approving and processing tuition reimbursement payments. The new self-service, web-based system will allow the employees to submit and track requests for tuition reimbursement online. In addition, tuition reimbursements will be made via the employee’s paycheck.
Why is the process changing?
The current process is cumbersome and the State can do a better job of reducing processing time for tuition reimbursement payments. The change is based on customer feedback to reduce turnaround time and provide better insight into the process.
Stay tuned for more information!
Click on an icon to view the individual program Web page.
Learn It Ohio Portal Access - Click Here
Learn It Ohio is a free online training portal available to State of Ohio IT employees and the exempt employees of agencies that participate in the DAS OLPD Employee Professional Development Program. The Learn It Ohio program was purchased by the Ohio Department of Administrative Services' EPDP program to increase the educational and professional training opportunities available to State of Ohio IT and exempt employees. For additional information or if you have any questions about Learn It Ohio, click here or contact Mary Cornwell at 614.995.0154 or send an email to Learnitohio@das.ohio.gov.