For those employees with child care expenses, the State of Ohio offers the Child Care Voucher Program (CCVP). The CCVP provides cash grants once a year for work-related child care expenses. The amount you receive depends on:
- Your family adjusted gross income;
- Your hours and pay periods worked;
- Your number of dependents; and
- The grant amount allowed in your collective bargaining agreement.
- This program applies to those employees with a Federal Adjusted Gross Income less than $35,000 ($40,000 for employees of the Attorney General's Office) with dependents under the age of 13 for which work-related child care expenses are incurred. The amount of the reimbursement will also be prorated against the employee’s hours.