FRANK J. LAUSCHE STATE OFFICE BUILDING
- The Lausche Building was completed and occupied in 1979.
- Approximately 1,350 state employees work in the building.
- Construction costs totaled approximately $26 million.
- The Lausche Building contains 458,000 square feet of office space.
- The building is 204 feet high and has 15 stories.
- The building is named in honor of Frank J. Lausche, who was elected governor in 1944, 1948, 1950, 1952 and 1954. He later served two terms as a United States senator.
Building management contact 216-787-3840
Directory of Services: