MICHAEL V. DISALLE GOVERNMENT CENTER
- The DiSalle Center was completed and occupied in 1983.
- Approximately 1,500 state, city and county employees work in the building.
- Construction costs totaled approximately $61 million.
- The DiSalle Center contains 505,272 square feet of office space.
- The building is 327.5 feet high and has 22 stories.
- The building is named in honor of Michael V. DiSalle, who was elected governor in 1958.
Building management contact: 419-245-3080
Directory of Services: