It is the mission of the Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Unit to ensure equal opportunity to and fair treatment in state employment. The Unit strives to achieve its mission by managing the state’s internal discrimination complaint process and providing guidance to state agencies in the development, administration, and enforcement of affirmative action and equal employment opportunity programs.
The unit has the following responsibilities:
- Felicia Godbolt, EEO Program Manager
- Rolnecia Albert, EEO Program Officer
- J.T. (John) Gant, EEO Program Officer
- Darryl Kershaw, EEO Program Officer
- Bryon Brown, EEO Program Technician